Wednesday, November 30, 2016

3-D to 2-D




I created an image using mainly my map relief and one of my three mini sculptures. I constructed this piece via Photoshop and manipulated certain elements of my map relief to create something entirely new. The circle shape in the center is taken from the background of mt map relief. I also used the moon and sun symbols from the vertical center piece of my map relief. I cut and copied one of my mini sculptures to create little flower shapes in the center. Then I created the two corner flowers by copy and pasting the mountain of my map relief, stacking the layers to create "petals". Next, I cut and warped the rectangular pieces from my map relief to create the other two corner pieces. I couldn't decide to add color so I added some modest color variations from the original. 

Images Used:




Fall 2016
3-D Materials and Concepts 



No comments:

Post a Comment